[AMRadio] FW: Request for HAM Radio Operator

W5OMR/Geoff w5omr at satx.rr.com
Sun Jul 2 12:19:46 EDT 2006

Jim candela wrote:

>I received this email recently from Russia. The send to: was undisclosed.
>Did anybody else get this email?

Not I.  I did get some mail from some crying liberal democrat about the
price of drugs, and how they 'loved' (sarcasm noted) our President.

The sender seemed to take great glee in being able to 'side-step' the
international laws to get what they wanted, regardless of what's been
done to prevent it.

--
Driving your AM Rig without a scope,

73 = Best Regards,