[AMRadio] FW: Request for HAM Radio Operator

david knepper collinsradio at adelphia.net
Sun Jul 2 13:24:56 EDT 2006

I am getting a message from Paypal that I have some undisclosed activity.
It has a box that I am to click on to acess my accont.  Of course, I do not.
Has anyone else received this what  appears to be a legitimate alert from
PayPal?

Thanks

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com - the CRA Website
Now with PayPal
CRA Nets: 3805 Khz every Monday at 8 PM EST
and 14255 every Saturday at 12 Noon EST