[AMRadio] FW: Request for HAM Radio Operator

Harry Vaught, KT4AE kt4ae at bellsouth.net
Sun Jul 2 13:53:24 EDT 2006

I got a PayPal spoof the other day saying I'd ordered $112 worth of
Starbucks coffee.  I forwarded it to spoof at paypal.com.  I received an
automatic reply that it certainly wasn't theirs and they would
investigate.

DO NOT CLICK ON ANYTHING IN YOUR MESSAGE.  Forward it to
spoof at paypal.com .  If you've already responded to the message, PayPal
tells you what to do.

Harry Vaught, KT4AE
Maryville, Tennessee.