[AMRadio] FW: Request for HAM Radio Operator

Harry Vaught, KT4AE kt4ae at bellsouth.net
Sun Jul 2 16:07:04 EDT 2006

Got me man.  The only Starbucks I've ever had was from a thermos in the
University of Georgia coffee shop.  I thought it was bitter and too
strong.  My son can't live without it.  You should see him trying to
find a substitute here in Maryville.  I'm a tea guy myself.

I hear you on 40 meters AM sometimes.  One of these days I'll be warmed
up and try to give you a call.

Harry, KT4AE
Maryville, Tennessee