[AMRadio] Schematics

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Mon Jul 3 10:55:24 EDT 2006

Good morning and Happy Fourth to all...

I have a Sarnoff copy of a BTA-1R2 manual that is an excellent
reproduction.  However, a copy is only as good as it's master and the
master obviously had a few issues with the schematic.  My question is,
does anyone know of the best software to use to correct the small
smudges, hand written notes and crease lines?  I'd like to have a real
clean copy to take to Kinko's and get a large blow up made that I can
mount on a cork board near the 1R2 while I'm working on it.  My eyes are
not what they once were and even with glasses I still find myself
reaching for the magnifying glass or looking through the round
magnifying work light to see the fine print.  Gettin' old ain't fun, but
it beats the alternative!  I thought about white out, but it's too
destructive and my hand is not that steady anymore.  Besides, I need a
way to reconstruct the areas that have been over written or smudged.
Any advice?

Thanks,
Rick/K5IZ