[AMRadio] Schematics

Harry Vaught, KT4AE kt4ae at bellsouth.net
Mon Jul 3 11:35:57 EDT 2006

Try www.photofiltre.com .  The product, Photofiltre, is free to the home
user without the usual limitations.  It's almost as good as Photoshop
and somewhat easier to use.

My son has experience in this area and when I asked him a similar
question about cleaning up an HT-44 schematic, he suggested fooling
around with the contrast and brightness to get rid of the smudges.
Getting rid of the crease lines requires more eye-hand coordination than
I've got.

Good luck,

Harry, KT4AE
Maryville, Tennessee