[AMRadio] Stuff for sale...update.

Brett gazdzinski brett.gazdzinski at verizonbusiness.com
Mon Jul 3 22:04:21 EDT 2006

Update!

> I am trying to clear out the shack a bit, and
> have some stuff for sale:
>
> Icom 756 pro, with power supply, $1500.00, general coverage
> transmit mod
> done.

Listed on ebay.

> Homebrew 812a rig modulated by 811a's, in rack cabinet $2000.00 ?
> http://wa5bxo.shacknet.nu/N2DTS/Picture%20005.jpg

Listed on ebay...should be interesting...

> Textronics 2465 4 trace 300 MHz O scope, $500.00

On ebay at $300.00 so far!

> Gonset G76 with ac supply, manual, $150.00

On its way to Canada (sold)

> Galaxy DX99v, 15 watt am cb/10 meter mobile, does AM, ssb, fm,
> has freq readout along with channel numbers, and other CB
> stuff, $200.00.

Cant list this on ebay, FCC does not allow it to be resold!

> CVM5 mod transformer, $150.00

Sold.

> 50 Henry 400 ma reactor (Peter Dahl) $75.00

Sold.

> Samson 60 watt per channel audio amp, rack mount, about 1 inch high,
> great to drive modulator grids in a small space, $100.00.

To go on ebay I guess, or the next fest.

I also have a neat emtech 80 meter qrp cw transceiver
for 80 meters, neat little thing, has a built in gel cell
with charger, and for a fist full of parts, works really well
if anyone is interested in qrp...