[AMRadio] Stuff for sale...update.

Brett gazdzinski brett.gazdzinski at verizonbusiness.com
Tue Jul 4 09:06:50 EDT 2006

Mark,
Ebay (and the FCC I guess) wont allow this particular model
to be listed or sold/resold.

It seems there is an entire underground CB thing going on,
slightly disguised as 10 meter rigs...

I thought it could be sold as a 10 meter rig, but they will not
allow it listed at all.

It seems like a nice radio (for CB), if a xtal is changed,
it would cover CB and most of the 10 meter phone band.

I like the nasa style unkey beep...

Brett