[AMRadio] Aircraft Radio Set QRP

crawfish crawfish at surfmore.net
Sat Jul 8 23:51:26 EDT 2006

Gonset also made a Super 12. I have a Super 6, and it had to have wiring
changes to it to run on 12 volt filament. Back in the early 1980's, there
were some hams in the Mobile, AL area who used 1815 for all 3 modes(AM,SSB,
and CW). They finally moved up above 1850. Most of those guys are gone
now.It is strange to hear SSB down in the low end of 160m on contests.I have
moved AM cars radios up to 1900 in years past.
                                              Joe W4AAB