[AMRadio] Aircraft Radio Set QRP

W5OMR/Geoff w5omr at satx.rr.com
Sun Jul 9 17:23:38 EDT 2006

Jim Wilhite wrote:

> Not only that, but an official notice (apology) was issued in that case.

<sarcasm>
Quick, someone... hand me my nitro tablets.  The Enforcement Agency at
the FCC did something 'right'!
</sarcasm>

Actually, they've been pretty good.  I think this example was one of
relative few in which the Enforcement beauro was a bit over-zealous.
All in all, I'd have to say they're doing a pretty fair job.

--
Driving your AM Rig without a scope,

73 = Best Regards,
-Geoff/W5OMR