[AMRadio] Looking for BC-342N

Radio Station W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 14:58:28 EDT 2006

I am looking for a BC-342N or similar to go with my BC-610E as it was
in the SCR-299 military truck, etc.  This is a 115vac version.  I
would consider other versions of this receiver if they are in
reasonable shape.  Anyone have one, or know where I might look?  Also
would be interested in knowing if anyone has a silk screen for the
front panel already made as I suspect I will need some panel work done
if I find one in my price range.

73
Brian / w5ami