[AMRadio] Looking for BC-342N

W5OMR/Geoff w5omr at satx.rr.com
Tue Jul 11 15:12:03 EDT 2006

Radio Station W5AMI wrote:

> I am looking for a BC-342N or similar to go with my BC-610E as it was
> in the SCR-299 military truck, etc.  This is a 115vac version.  I
> would consider other versions of this receiver if they are in
> reasonable shape.  Anyone have one, or know where I might look?  Also
> would be interested in knowing if anyone has a silk screen for the
> front panel already made as I suspect I will need some panel work done
> if I find one in my price range.

I don't know if he does Military stuff, but Dee Almquist (I think I have
name correct) does some 'excellent' work.  I've seen some of his silk
screening projects (Viking II's, Rangers, some Collins stuff) and they
look better than show room ready.

As for -where- to find a receiver, you might check the T-368/BC-610
Yahoo group.

--
Driving your AM Rig without a scope,

73 = Best Regards,