[AMRadio] Re: Looking for BC-342N

Radio Station W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 15:17:22 EDT 2006

On 7/11/06, W5OMR/Geoff <w5omr at satx.rr.com> wrote:

> I don't know if he does Military stuff, but Dee Almquist (I think I have
> name correct) does some 'excellent' work.  I've seen some of his silk
> screening projects (Viking II's, Rangers, some Collins stuff) and they
> look better than show room ready.
>
> As for -where- to find a receiver, you might check the T-368/BC-610
> Yahoo group.

Thanks Geoff, good suggestion..

Heard you on this morning, however I had nothing (except the rcvr)
turned on to give you a call.  Still don't have any of the BA's hooked
up, so it's all "rice box" for me at the present.  Soon as I get my
new shack completed, I'll be moving the iron out there and hooking
things up in time.  I'm really looking forward to it, no doubt.

73
Brian