[AMRadio] Re: Looking for BC-342N

Radio Station W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 16:51:16 EDT 2006

On 7/11/06, W5OMR/Geoff <w5omr at satx.rr.com> wrote:
> So are we, Brian.  There's never a day goes by that we don't standby for
> some suck... er, 'new station' who wants to come into our QSO and get
> their IQ lowered.   ;-)
>
> Hurry every chance you get, but be above all, be safe.

Oh I plan to Geoff.  You guys scare me real bad!  ;)  I have refrained
from getting on 3890 with JDU and others in the morning since _they_
would _really_ make me feel as if I was a total moron since they know
so much about operating AM from the CB days and how to get "the fire
in the wire".  Wish I could 'figger' that one out...

Let's just say, I try not to think about that it too much.  I see you
don't frequent that "channel" too much either.  Anyway, 'nuf said
about that.  Catch on AM soon.

73,

Brian
PS:  Have you heard any news about Paul's (N5DUP) wife?