[AMRadio] Johnson Desk KW

Freeberg, Scott (STP) Scott.Freeberg at guidant.com
Wed Jul 12 10:01:52 EDT 2006

I have sort of gone nuts.. well ok, sort of gone nuts again..
A year and a half ago I sold my Johnson Desk KW in part of a big heavy
radio sell off. Sold quite a bit of stuff at that time.
Could never bring myself to sell the pristine Johnson
Ranger 2 and Johnson Speech Amplifier option though.   Now I'm thinking
that I sold the Desk KW too soon, and I'd like to still enjoy using
one on CW and AM.

I'm putting my feelers out.  Any Johnson Desk KW's in the
Minnesota/Wisconsin/Michigan area.

Thanks. 73, Scott WA9WFA in Saint Paul Minn