[AMRadio] Re: Johnson Desk KW


Theo Bellamy theo.bellamy at spirittelecom.com
Wed Jul 12 13:36:41 EDT 2006


Bill is on 3875 LSB late almost every night. There is a 160 frequency where
those guys go on quiet nights as well, but I don't know what it is.

Theo K4MO

-----Original Message-----
From: amradio-bounces at mailman.qth.net
[mailto:amradio-bounces at mailman.qth.net]On Behalf Of Radio Station W5AMI
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 1:18 PM
To: Discussion of AM Radio
Subject: [AMRadio] Re: Johnson Desk KW


No I don't Scott, but I might be able to find out.  Give me a day or so...


On 7/12/06, Freeberg, Scott (STP) <Scott.Freeberg at guidant.com> wrote:
> Hi Brian, Thanks very much for the lead.  I tried emailing Bill N4VMY to
> info but his email address on QRZ.com isn't active any more.  Do you have
a
> current email for Bill?  Thanks. 73, Scott WA9WFA
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: amradio-bounces at mailman.qth.net
> [mailto:amradio-bounces at mailman.qth.net]On Behalf Of Radio Station W5AMI
> Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 10:11 AM
> To: Discussion of AM Radio
> Subject: Re: [AMRadio] Johnson Desk KW
>
>
> On 7/12/06, Freeberg, Scott (STP) <Scott.Freeberg at guidant.com> wrote:
>
> > I'm putting my feelers out.  Any Johnson Desk KW's in the
> > Minnesota/Wisconsin/Michigan area.
> >
> I heard someone on 3875 the other night that has one he was willing to
> sell, but can't remember who he was.  Bill, N4VMY would know.  I don't
> know where he was, but seems like he was up north (from here) 9 or 8
> land.  He said he had not turned it on in over 15 years...
> ______________________________________________________________
> AMRadio mailing list
> Home: http://mailman.qth.net/mailman/listinfo/amradio
> Help: http://mailman.qth.net/mmfaq.html
> Post: mailto:AMRadio at mailman.qth.net
> AMfone Website: http://www.amfone.net
> AM List Admin: Brian Sherrod/w5ami, Paul Courson/wa3vjb
> ______________________________________________________________
> AMRadio mailing list
> Home: http://mailman.qth.net/mailman/listinfo/amradio
> Help: http://mailman.qth.net/mmfaq.html
> Post: mailto:AMRadio at mailman.qth.net
> AMfone Website: http://www.amfone.net
> AM List Admin: Brian Sherrod/w5ami, Paul Courson/wa3vjb
>


--
"There is nothing more uncommon than common sense." -- Frank Lloyd Wright
______________________________________________________________
AMRadio mailing list
Home: http://mailman.qth.net/mailman/listinfo/amradio
Help: http://mailman.qth.net/mmfaq.html
Post: mailto:AMRadio at mailman.qth.net
AMfone Website: http://www.amfone.net
AM List Admin: Brian Sherrod/w5ami, Paul Courson/wa3vjb





More information about the AMRadio mailing list

This page last updated 18 Oct 2017.