John Flood kb1fqg at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 12 15:36:31 EDT 2006

Todd,

Does it need to be a good painting job?. ..thinking about my three kids as slaves... they seem to have most of the inside walls covered by various colors of paint!  Also remember how far I can drag a radio is directly related on how little I pay for it!  Lets see for a "FREE" BC-610 and KW1 I'd think that I could bring them all the way down to MA by hand.  As I look at my globe it all looks downhill!  BTW I recently got a Superpro PS and hope to get your old radio online soon.

John Flood
KB1FQG