[AMRadio] Re: Value of Homebrew Rigs,

david knepper collinsradio at adelphia.net
Wed Jul 12 18:29:46 EDT 2006

For what it is worth and nothing personal intended:

Don't ever begrudge or be envious of those who will spend whatever for a
nice piece of  Collins.  Many elderly or seniors have the purchasing power
now that they are retired to buy whatever they wish.  I wish them well in
their purchases remember, it is their money and  not yours.  Let them enjoy
the hobby anyway they wish.

Did you know that more grandparents buy childrens' clothing than do parents.

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com - the CRA Website
Now with PayPal
CRA Nets: 3805 Khz every Monday at 8 PM EST
and 14255 every Saturday at 12 Noon EST