[AMRadio] Re: Value of Homebrew RIgs

david knepper collinsradio at adelphia.net
Fri Jul 14 09:43:40 EDT 2006

"Rich old fart buys five old Corvettes and has them stored in his garage for
his grandchildren."

You can not regulate someone's spending habits or his vices.

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com - the CRA Website
Now with PayPal
CRA Nets: 3805 Khz every Monday at 8 PM EST
and 14255 every Saturday at 12 Noon EST