[AMRadio] OUT SOURCE OUT OF COUNTRY TECH HELP

John E. Coleman (ARS WA5BXO) wa5bxo2005 at pctechref.com
Fri Jul 14 11:58:19 EDT 2006

What a coincidence.
I just had a customer in my computer shop yesterday telling me "her tell of
woe" all and about her conversation with Frank in New Deli.  Some of these
guys are actually pretty smart and some just read from a clip board as is
the case even here in the US as well.  The biggest problem occurs when Frank
can't understand Texacan, Valley, or South Louisianaion

John, WA5BXO