[AMRadio] OUT SOURCE OUT OF COUNTRY TECH HELP

John E. Coleman (ARS WA5BXO) wa5bxo2005 at pctechref.com
Fri Jul 14 13:18:10 EDT 2006

You're absolutely correct Tom.

	When I make fun of this thing, it is to point the my opinionated
blame at the lack of intelligence in the corporate environment.  Of course
the corps see it as a money making deal because too many of the US citizens
charging way more for there time, are not nearly so motivated to do the work
let alone learn something about their work.  I'm not pointing a finger at
you are anybody but I'm sure you have met the type of people that think the
government owes them a living and they should not need to work or study any
more than 40 hrs a week.  It really all boils down to the fact that too many
of the unemployed are not willing to learn and compete with the rest of the
world.  Some may say they should not need to compete with the rest of the
world but only with the other US citizens.  That was the way it was. But
now, the world is getting smaller and we will need to just put up with the
growing pains of adjusting to the greater competition.

	Adjustment for me, some times requires light hearted comments.  I
hope all that read this will excuse me for that.

This is way off subject my apologies to the group.

Back to net control!
John, WA5BXO