[AMRadio] OUT SOURCE OUT OF COUNTRY TECH HELP

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Fri Jul 14 17:45:00 EDT 2006

Don't get started on out sourcing...I have had a week of HELL with Dell
in India...  DHL lost a shipment ( My XYL's Birthday Present) and have
been trying to get it replaced by Dell...Ya Sure folks...  Looks like it
is going to be a fight with the Credit Card Company...  No Delivery no
pay but yet one credit card comapany ( GE CREDIT ) Outsource India says
even if it is lost you still pay...NOT...  This country is going more
and more to outsource, I think that I own a company with all Texas
Speaking Cust Service Reps... Have one that speaks Spanish...Needed in
Texas  HI... but all the rest are born Texans...

Keep our money here folks!!!

W1PE  Bob