[AMRadio] OUT SOURCE OUT OF COUNTRY TECH HELP

Merz Donald S merz.ds at mellon.com
Fri Jul 14 21:05:59 EDT 2006

I did some troubleshooting on a brand new Dell desktop last year that was taking a long time to boot--and sometimes hanging and never booting. Come to find out that it was configured at the factory with the floppy disk as the first boot device--BUT NO FLOPPY DRIVE WAS INSTALLED! So it was hanging while it waited for the floppy to time out. So much for quality control...
73, Don M.