[AMRadio] Re: OUT SOURCE OUT OF COUNTRY TECH HELP

Joseph Bento n6dgy at kirtland.com
Fri Jul 14 21:07:36 EDT 2006

Linux is the only way to go for the ham operator.  Open Office is every
bit as good as MS Office, everything in the operating system is
customizable, and there are scores of radio related programs
available.

I still occasionally use WinXP, but my Linux machine now does everything
I need from logging, e-mail, web surfing, photo editing, schematic
capture /  drawing, etc.

Best advantage, it's free, and it's secure.

73
de Joe, N6DGY
Pleasant Grove, UT