[AMRadio] Collecting vs. Hoarding (was: Value of Homebrew RIgs)

W5OMR/Geoff w5omr at satx.rr.com
Fri Jul 14 22:24:56 EDT 2006

Anthony W. DePrato wrote:

> ok i have 2 valiants and 3 ht 32's so who wants to buy these and come
> to ky and load them up.?
> also have a few sx 62a's.

That's a good lead to follow, Tony... I've got three HT-37's.  2 work,
one is a parts donor (with the parts back in it, it'd work, too).

I have three Halliscratcher SX-73's (R-274's).   I'll let -one- of
*those* go, but you gotta come to San Antonio, TX to get any of it.

I'll haul any of the beasties out to your vehicle.  After that, it's
-your- hernia
:-)

--
Driving your AM Rig without a scope,