[AMRadio] Re: OUT SOURCE OUT OF COUNTRY TECH HELP

Tom tchesek at epix.net
Sat Jul 15 01:42:40 EDT 2006

Linux is only secure until more people use it and the hackers think they can
get enough of a kick out of their destructive behavior by writing viruses
for Linux instead of Windows. Same for MacIntosh Operating System. It is
already becomming more of a problem there because hackers see more use of
that platform, so it is more fun for them.

Tom K3TVC