[AMRadio] Tracy-Sorel hamfest attendee

steveve2swc at aol.com steveve2swc at aol.com
Tue Jul 18 09:46:30 EDT 2006

I met a ham at the Sorel-Tracy hamfester this year who had a Mohawk and
raved about the audio of the Grundig sat 800 on AM shortwave for SWL,( no  mention
if it was good DX machine). A Technician by trade, sorry I did not  get your
call-sign! if you subscibe to this net please get in touch with  me. I had a
table at the front across from the announcer who was making the draw  and I
think I did a good job of talking your ear off. you also mentioned the  antique
radio museum visit. Steve ve2swc