[AMRadio] Anyone Using Tek 5403/5440/5441 or Similar?

W5OMR/Geoff w5omr at satx.rr.com
Tue Jul 18 13:20:59 EDT 2006

Merz Donald S wrote:
> This is very helpful.
> I think I may take a shot at fixing this. I hate to spend the time on it. But it's the only thing that makes sense.

Good luck.  I've got a scope that needs to be repaired, that's been at a
friends shop for over 2 years.  I think the only time it was ever looked
at, was when it was moved from one spot to the other ;-)

When it comes to trouble shooting a solid-state horizontal sweep-circuit
like that, I don't have the first clue as to where to start.

--
Driving your AM Rig without a scope,

73 = Best Regards,
-Geoff/W5OMR