[AMRadio] Anyone Using Tek 5403/5440/5441 or Similar?

Jim Candela jcandela at prodigy.net
Tue Jul 18 14:12:33 EDT 2006

-Geoff/W5OMR said:

"When it comes to trouble shooting a solid-state horizontal sweep-circuit
like that, I don't have the first clue as to where to start."

Reply by Jim WD5JKO:

Geoff,   I understand that here too. Seems like when I need to fix a scope, my DVM is busted too, and then the probe is intermittant, and then the garage gets hot, and the wife is squealing about a snake in the house, and then the dishes are all stacked up, and then the bills are unpaid, grass needs mowing, and "honey please go pick up my prescription for prozac!"........

Ever wonder why I am not on the air very much?

So instead I took them two scopes to work, stayed late using their equipment.

:-)

Regards,
Jim JKO