[AMRadio] Anyone Using Tek 5403/5440/5441 or Similar?

W5OMR/Geoff w5omr at satx.rr.com
Tue Jul 18 14:18:55 EDT 2006

Jim Candela wrote:
> Geoff,   I understand that here too. Seems like when I need to fix a scope, my DVM is busted too, and then the probe is intermittant, and then the garage gets hot, and the wife is squealing about a snake in the house, and then the dishes are all stacked up, and then the bills are unpaid, grass needs mowing, and "honey please go pick up my prescription for prozac!"........
>
> Ever wonder why I am not on the air very much?

Al;ways wonder why you're not on the air, Jim - miss hearing your
melodious tones on 75m AM... 'specially on a Saturday morning.

> So instead I took them two scopes to work, stayed late using their equipment.

and reclaimed some peace of mind, at the same time :-)

Was thinking of you, speaking of scopes.. I've got a big Techtronix
scope here that's yours, if you'll just come get it.
You know you're always welcome here, Jim-beaux.

--
Driving your AM Rig without a scope,

73 = Best Regards,
-Geoff/W5OMR