[AMRadio] Don Merz Changing e-Mails

Merz Donald S merz.ds at mellon.com
Fri Jul 21 10:54:39 EDT 2006

As some of you know, my employer has decided that my job and the jobs of my entire department can best be done in India. We have spent the last 2 months training the Indians and the game is up. The upshot is that I am leaving this e-mail address and you will now find me under n3rht at yahoo.com. I will still be here--you can't get rid of me as easy as they did.

73, Don Merz, N3RHT

If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by returning the e-mail to the originator.(16b)