[AMRadio] fs: Delta ASM-1

W4AWM at aol.com W4AWM at aol.com
Sat Jul 22 17:03:49 EDT 2006

There are two ways to do it.  The first would be to do it yourself or at
least be present when it is packed in order to insure that it is done correctly.
NO PEANUTS PERIOD!

The second would be to deliver it or have it picked up and packed by an
outfit with experience is packing electronics and have it done correctly.

My personal preference, if it is anywhere within reasonable driving range,
(yes, I know gas is expensive) is to pick it up personally.  I have recently
picked up equipment in OH, CT, NJ, PA and WV and have delivered to many places
also.

In any event, I wouldn't use UPS to carry a drinking glass, much less
anything else of value. If it gets broken, they will claim improper packing
regardless of who packed it and then you are in for a hassle trying to collect.  If it
is something that can't be replaced or repaired, money will not make yo
whole!.

73,

 John,  W4AWM