[AMRadio] fs: Delta ASM-1

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Sat Jul 22 17:15:04 EDT 2006

Do it yourself, using bubble wrap that can be bought anywhere even Wal-Mart.
Be sure there is 2" of bubble wrap between the piece and the box.  When you
insert it into the box, stuff more around it so it doesn't move.

Use a heavy duty box such as the type that computer monitors are shipped in,
not the thing stuff.  Also ship either DHL (my personal favorite) or FedEx.

Stay away from UPS stores, they don't know how and don't use the thicker
box.

73  Jim
W5JO