[AMRadio] fs: Delta ASM-1

david knepper collinsradio at adelphia.net
Sat Jul 22 19:15:57 EDT 2006

If you haven't noticed, then, see how most if not all electronic equipment
is packed -  with preformed or molded  styrofoam not bubble wrap or peanuts.
Case closed!

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com - the CRA Website
Now with PayPal
CRA Nets: 3805 Khz every Monday at 8 PM EST
and 14255 every Saturday at 12 Noon EST