[AMRadio] fs: Delta ASM-1

david knepper collinsradio at adelphia.net
Sat Jul 22 19:57:25 EDT 2006

Jim, I would highly recommend going to a lumber yard (Home Depot) and buy a
sheet of styrofoam insulation board.  Cut and form around the unit to be
shipped.

Thanks

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com - the CRA Website
Now with PayPal
CRA Nets: 3805 Khz every Monday at 8 PM EST
and 14255 every Saturday at 12 Noon EST