[AMRadio] fs: Delta ASM-1

Brett gazdzinski brett.gazdzinski at verizonbusiness.com
Sat Jul 22 20:17:36 EDT 2006

I have sold a lot of stuff and shipped it without problems lately.

I pack it in a bag (anti static) then in a box padded to survive
shipping, then put that box in another padded box, and use FedEx
mostly.

Some report the outer box being in rough shape, the inner box
ok.

Bubble wrap, foam, peanuts, it all works if there is enough of it.

Brett