[AMRadio] fs: Delta ASM-1

W1EOF w1eof at hamnutz.com
Sat Jul 22 20:29:50 EDT 2006

THe problem with that Dave is that it does not cushion the electronics the
same way a nice thick layer of bubble wrap does. I have used it on the outer
layer and it works great there. But I would not want a piece of my
electronic gear bouncing it's way from you to me with no cushioning other
than that hard sytrofoam board.

Case closed for me!

73,

Mark W1EOF