[AMRadio] fs: Delta ASM-1

doxemf at aol.com doxemf at aol.com
Sat Jul 22 20:40:30 EDT 2006

Dave, W3ST said,

Jim, I would highly recommend going to a lumber yard (Home Depot) and
buy a sheet of styrofoam insulation board. Cut and form around the unit
to be shipped.

Thanks

Dave and All,

I strongly recommend exactly that. Depending on the location, white
styrofoam 8X4 ft sheets from 1/2 to 1 inch or more are available
reasonably cheap. The Hi R pink dense type is real good but more
costly. I use both all the time along with double wall cartons or
double boxing.

It is all in the laws of Inertia. Isaac Newton I believe.

Bill