[AMRadio] fs: Delta ASM-1

david knepper collinsradio at adelphia.net
Sat Jul 22 20:53:35 EDT 2006

I agree so for additional "insurance" I would use bubble wrap around the
unit and then stiffen the box with the thick styrofoam.

I wonder if anyone has shipped a KWS-1 or 32V transmitter or Viking 500
using our methods!

The best solution to all of this is to meet someone halfway, if possible.

All my best.

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com - the CRA Website
Now with PayPal
CRA Nets: 3805 Khz every Monday at 8 PM EST
and 14255 every Saturday at 12 Noon EST