[AMRadio] Delta mod monitor

VJB wa3vjb at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 23 09:16:59 EDT 2006

Rev. Robert P. Chrysafis --
Are you the owner or other principal of a broadcast
radio station? I'm glad you're getting from us a
comprehensive range of packing and shipping advice for
that Delta modulation monitor, and I'll be even more
delighted if one of us buys the unit from you.

You may not realize that this group is made up of
radio hobbyists who favor AM as a vintage
communications mode on the shortwave ham bands.  As
such, the $1000 price tag is probably a little steep
for those of us who often acquire entire broadcast
transmitters free for the hauling!

That said, if you indeed are associated with the
broadcast industry and have occasion to disburse older
equipment you think might be of interest to us, even
if the "Delta" does not sell among us, please return
to us with what you've got.

Thanks for posting, and I hope this introduction is
helpful.

Paul
"WA3VJB"

List co-moderator