[AMRadio] UPS = Amateur packing?

Jose HF Silva zehelmer at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 23 10:17:44 EDT 2006

Hi

I don't think it's a good idea to call it "amateur
packing" as there should be a better AMERICAN word for
such way of packing.

Amateur (originally in French) means non-professional,
that is, an activity not paid by an ordinary salary.

But amateur packing (like amateur radio) can be much
better executed than professional packing, althout not
necessarily at competitive costs.

Just my 2 cent$... when we suffer from
misconsideration as Radio Amateurs (or Radio Amateur
Operators) and some prefer the Ham Radio designation.

73 de Jose' - ct1axg

Replying to following message