[AMRadio] Delta mod monitor

I COLLECT TRAINS dr_johnnie_fever at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 23 20:05:49 EDT 2006

I have a friend who is a chief CE at some local and distant stations.
whenever they aquire new stations there is gear ussually available to me. i
have not been offered any 1kw monsters yet but if they ever come available,
it will more than likely be for the asking. IE they want it out of their
hair type deal. other goodies like processors mic's studio boards mod
monitors, etc. as they come available i will be sure to post them here :)