[AMRadio] one way to test a modulation monitor --

I COLLECT TRAINS dr_johnnie_fever at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 24 17:05:24 EDT 2006

actually that is just as good as any way. the monitor itself  is wideband
from 200khz-54mhz the RFA-1 is what makes it a super sensitive and selective
receiver and monitoring system :) the rfa-1 is a simple device so if there
is no burnt part and the test points check out than it is probably good. I
traded the Belar to the Delta monitors and the belars are in use at a actual
am station. and the delta's just came from that station and they are working
condition. i saw the delta in place and in operation a month or so ago and
it was working perfect then.