[AMRadio] FS: Bogen DB-15, UTC S-22 Mod TF, Sig Gens, VOMs,

W5OMR/Geoff w5omr at satx.rr.com
Wed Jul 26 10:11:46 EDT 2006

Jim Candela wrote:
> [...]

He did.  Bob -thought- he was moving and sold his T-368 (and maybe some
other stuff) then changed his mind about moving, *after* the T-3 was gone.

For what it's worth, the Bogen CH-120b is the PA system I'm using for
the speech-amp on my homebrewed rig.  So is John/WA5BXO, but I think
he's got a different model.  I think his runs (4) 7868's in push-pull
parallel, while I've got 8417's.

--
Driving your AM Rig without a scope,

73 = Best Regards,