[AMRadio] FS: Bogen DB-15, UTC S-22 Mod TF, Sig Gens, VOMs,

John E. Coleman (ARS WA5BXO) wa5bxo2005 at pctechref.com
Wed Jul 26 11:40:54 EDT 2006

Mine used to run some of those tubes but I modified it to use some vertical
output tubes from the TV repair days.  The speech amp is not required to
deliver any power to the modulator as the modulator is AB1 and even in the
days when I once needed more audio and ran the modulator AB2 the solid state
driver did all the work of grid current.  The plates of the Bogen output
tubes or capacitively coupled to the grids of the four 813s and a center
tapped choke feed the bias to the grids

John