[AMRadio] My Injuns need new shoes (or feet)

Craig Carter craig-carter at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 27 23:32:02 EDT 2006

Hello all...

  Well, I'm right in the middle of building a REAL operating desk. You know the type. Big, heavy, and robust enough to hold up a group of REAL radios. Then I noticed that the Apache, Mohawk, Marauder and Warrior have worn out and broken feet.

  Where is (in this august bodies humble opinion) the best place to get a batch of feet for these old guys. I'm interested in getting at least 30, but less than 50 since I plan on getting new shoes for all of my BA's.

  New is prefered, but NOS or gently used would be fine also. They all should match.

  73, Craig K6QI