[AMRadio] Receivers

Don Merz n3rht at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 28 21:20:40 EDT 2006

While this is true, I bet Ernie can say this because
he already has an R390 or A or several of them. I
think a 390 is a "basic shack requirement". There may
be reasons to prefer other radios (and I like Ernie's
reasons below). But a vintage ham shack isn't really
complete without an R390 or R390A.

I've tried going without them and it's just not as
much fun. But I can and do live without an SP-600. I
sold mine a couple years ago and haven't missed it.

73, Don Merz, N3RHT