[AMRadio] Receivers

W1EOF w1eof at hamnutz.com
Fri Jul 28 23:14:29 EDT 2006

Rick - I think this can only be answered depending on what you are looking
for in a receiver and what you intend on doing with it. Can we assume you
want to listen to AM only, or mostly? How important is audio
quality/fidelity to you? Are you going to listen to amateurs only or are
shortwave broadcasting too? Are you going to head directly to a particular
frequency or are you going to "cruise the airwaves"? Others may have more
considerations but those are some of mine.

73,

Mark W1EOF