[AMRadio] UPS Shipping

Don Merz n3rht at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 29 11:29:32 EDT 2006

That's because the warehouse guys pick a couple
packages to play football with and yours might be one
of them...

Shipping boatanchors via UPS is like playing Russian
roulette. Eventually, it's going to bite you. FedEx
Ground offers far superior handling at the same rates.
DHL is quite good, though more expensive--but many
people swear by them. Nobody swears by UPS--just at
them.

73, Don Merz, N3RHT