[AMRadio] UPS Shipping

Byron Tatum bjtatum at ev1.net
Sat Jul 29 15:51:55 EDT 2006

Dave-
    I was inside a UPS terminal one time and I observed a long set of
rollers running down center of building, about 3  feet off of floor. There
were back-in bays on each side of this roller assembly.The smaller trucks
would back in and  take on packages from the roller. A tractor-trailer truck
backed in to bay at end of roller assembly and they started unloading boxes
onto roller, they were pitching them out of the trailer and landing them
onto roller. Saw a few hit roller and fall to ground. Was real
dis-heartening to say the least.
                                    CUL, Byron.